Word Verification...Accessibility...

Spamming necessitates the temporary use of "captchas," which are more commonly known as "word verification." The childhood act of spamming leads me to take this action temporarily.

I am well aware, and saddened by the fact, that while captchas filter out--thwart--spammers, they also make the act of making comments impossible for individuals who use screen readers.

Be assured, I am working to rectify that situation.


Sunday, February 20, 2011

Loving Kindness Blessing

May I be at peace.
May my heart remain open.
May I awaken to the light of my own true nature.
May I be healed.
May I be the source of healing for all beings.

May you be at peace.
May you heart remain open.
May you awaken to the light of your own true nature.
May you be healed.
May you be the source of healing for all beings.
May we be at peace.
May we heart remain open.
May we awaken to the light of our own true nature.
May we be healed.
May we be the source of healing for all beings.

               A Prayer from the Buddhist tradition prayed at Cabrini

This was prayed this morning at church--at Cabrini--this morning.  
This Buddhist prayer was chosen to correspond with Jesus'call to "love our enemy."  
May the peace of Christ be with you--with us--today, and all days.

No comments:

Post a Comment