Word Verification...Accessibility...

Spamming necessitates the temporary use of "captchas," which are more commonly known as "word verification." The childhood act of spamming leads me to take this action temporarily.

I am well aware, and saddened by the fact, that while captchas filter out--thwart--spammers, they also make the act of making comments impossible for individuals who use screen readers.

Be assured, I am working to rectify that situation.


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lead Me...Guide Us...

My call is stronger than my wishes.
My wishes if I could live.
Yet, the call I hear is....Live fully.
Rigid though my brace is,
She is my ticket
To enter the stage--to play my part in the play--to live fully.
Or, so I thought.
I do not know the distance I must walk--the distance I must roll
To play my part in this drama.
Yet, I hear my call, muffled though it seems at times, 
"Live fully."
I must answer.
I pray, My Director,
"What is my call?"
Lead me, guide me,
To my mark on the stage.
I live fully.
That is my call.
Yet, this is no performance.
This is no act.
I strive to live fully.
My Director--my Guide,
I pray.
"Lead me--guide us--to live fully."

No comments:

Post a Comment