Word Verification...Accessibility...

Spamming necessitates the temporary use of "captchas," which are more commonly known as "word verification." The childhood act of spamming leads me to take this action temporarily.

I am well aware, and saddened by the fact, that while captchas filter out--thwart--spammers, they also make the act of making comments impossible for individuals who use screen readers.

Be assured, I am working to rectify that situation.


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Brazen Honesty

     "Well, that wasn't very graceful!"
Her brazen honesty was breathtaking.
Eyewitness to a twirling around 180 from a seated position,
Eyewitness to my need for an outstretched hand to stand,
From where I was sitting, she was not lying.
     Yet...yet...
Her brazen honesty left me a speechless moment.
     "Well, Grace never was my middle name."
Speechless, I wanted to say so much more.
Her stinging blow to my heart expelled my word.
     "Well, that wasn't very graceful."
I am charged to be the sower of understanding.
I cannot leave seeds of understanding go unplanted.
This barren field may not go fallow.
     I must plant Seeds of Understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment