Word Verification...Accessibility...

Spamming necessitates the temporary use of "captchas," which are more commonly known as "word verification." The childhood act of spamming leads me to take this action temporarily.

I am well aware, and saddened by the fact, that while captchas filter out--thwart--spammers, they also make the act of making comments impossible for individuals who use screen readers.

Be assured, I am working to rectify that situation.


Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Epilepsy Chronicles: A Firm Grip on Me

   You have a hold on my right leg and arm no longer.  Yet, your grip on me is firm--firmer than I realize.  I try to erase you from my memory--put you in the well within me.  Yet, I look back to my words--to my writings.  You have a firm grip on my mind.  You take words from my my sentences.  You steal the precious part of me that I want to give.  You give me no clue as to where you are.  You give me no key to find you.  Where are you?  You are hiding from me.
     I try to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment